COURSES OF STUDY:
1. Two years Higher Secondary course in ARTS, COMMERCE and SCIENCE.
2. Three years Degree course in ARTS, COMMERCE and SCIENCE.
3. College Certificate/Diploma courses
(a) Career Oriented courses:
i) Certificate course in Spoken English: The department of English offers a self-designed, Self-financed Certificate course for Spoken English to the students of the institution.
ii) Certificate/Diploma courses Computer Application: The College offers self financed certificate and diploma courses in Computer Application.
(b) Professional courses:
i) Certificate course in Beauty Parlouring.
ii) Certificate course in Cutting, Sewing & Embroidery.
iii) Certificate course in Motor Driving course (with the academic and technical support of NETAI).
4. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU): Doomdooma College has a Partner Institute (PI) of IGNOU, New Delhi under the convergence scheme offers various job oriented Certificate, Diploma and Degree Courses.
5. Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University (KKHSOU): Doomdooma College has a study centre of KKHSOU, which was started in 2008.
6. Dibrugarh University Distance Education Study Centre: Doomdooma College has a study Centre of Dibrugarh University Distance Education for Under Graduate Courses in Arts (with Major) Comment and Post Graduate courses in 6 (Six) subjects of Arts stream.
© Doom Dooma College, (2016) Doom Dooma, All rights reserved
Site Design & Maintain by NEWS
Affliated to Dibrugarh University
NAAC Re-Accredited With 'B' Grade
Doom Dooma College
P. O. Rupai Siding,